Saturday, October 4, 2014

A vision of Fall in cookies

With weather in the fifties today and leaves on the ground it finally feels like Fall around Kansas City. Perfect day to show you some fun fall cookies. These are perfect for a bonfire night, or with a pumpkin-spice latte (yes, I am guilty ~ love them!) A friend took these to a fundraiser for a family in need. I hope they did their part to help out!

Fun fall assortment, enjoy! 
The tall pumpkin is a new favorite. Can't wait to do jack-o-lantern faces on them.
There are white pumpkins everywhere I look, so I had to do a few!
If you don't like candy corn, that's ok.Try this cookie instead, it's way better!
I always do acorn cookies. But this year they take on a new significance as our oak tree is dropping thousands upon thousands of them. Dropping in my yard, on my car, on my head a few times. When I drive into our driveway it sounds like I am driving on bubble wrap! When I leave my driveway I can hear them rolling around on top of my car.  Sleeping with the windows open? Not an option right now. Acorns drop all night, loudly, on the top of the cars. They are mocking me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment